Cosmetic packaging is like a person's face to cosmetics, and the bright outside can attract more attention. Everywhere in life, the university asks, do you understand the knowledge of packaging materials? Quickly follow the editor to get up √
Glass bottles used in cosmetics are mainly divided into: skin care products (creams, lotions), perfumes, essential oils, and nail polishes. The capacity is small, and the capacity greater than 200ml is rarely used in cosmetics. Glass bottles are divided into wide-mouthed bottles and narrow-mouthed bottles. For solid pastes, a wide-mouthed bottle is generally used. It should be equipped with aluminum or plastic caps. The caps can be used for color spraying and other effects; emulsion or liquid creams The body generally uses a narrow-mouth bottle, preferably with a pump head. If the cap is equipped with an inner plug, the liquid is equipped with a small hole with the same inner plug, and a thicker emulsion is equipped with a large hole inner plug.
The uneven thickness of the glass bottle can easily lead to damage, or it is easy to be squeezed by the content under severe cold conditions. The reasonable capacity should be tested during filling. The transportation should be carried by paper and separated individually. The product should be equipped with The color box, the inner support and the middle box can be more anti-vibration effect.
Commonly used glass bottles are usually in stock, such as essential oil bottles, ordinary clear or frosted bottles. The production cycle of glass bottles is long, it takes 20 days as fast as possible, and some supply periods take 45 days. Generally, the order quantity is 5,000 to 10,000. The smaller the bottle type, the larger the quantity to be made. Affected by peak and off-season. Mold opening cost: manual mold is about 2,500 yuan, automatic mold is generally about 4,000 yuan, 1 out of 4 or 1 out of 8 costs 16,000 yuan-32,000 yuan, depending on the manufacturer's conditions. Essential oil bottles are usually made of brown or colored and colored frosted, which can avoid light. The lid has a safety ring and can be equipped with an inner plug or a dropper. The perfume bottle is usually equipped with an exquisite spray pump head or a plastic cap.
1. Cream bottle series: glass bottle body + double-layer plastic outer cover (general capacity is 10g-50g)
2. Essence series: glass bottle body + plastic pump head or anodized aluminum pump head (the volume is relatively high in 20-100ml)
3. Toner series: glass bottle body + plastic inner plug + outer cover (above 100ml, it can also be equipped with a pump head)
4. Essential oil bottle series: glass bottle body + inner plug + large cap or glue dripper + dropper + electrochemical aluminum cap production process:
Bottle body: transparent bottle, frosted bottle and colored bottle "White Porcelain Bottle, Essential Oil Bottle" (the color is not commonly used but the order quantity is high, and the professional line is rarely used).
Spraying: The spraying effect generally requires an additional 0.5-3.0 yuan/piece, depending on the area and the difficulty of toning. The silk screen is 0.15 yuan/color. Cylindrical bottles can be calculated in single color, and special-shaped bottles are calculated in double or multi-color. .
Printing: silk screen, bronzing, (the number of screen printing and bronzing should not exceed 2 times in total, too much color registration, high defective products, high cost
1. The hose is divided into single-layer, double-layer, and five-layer hoses, which are different in terms of pressure resistance, anti-permeability and hand feeling. For example, the five-layer tube consists of an outer layer, an inner layer, and two adhesive layers. Barrier layer. Features: It has excellent gas barrier properties, which can effectively prevent the infiltration of oxygen and peculiar gas, and prevent the leakage of the fragrance and effective ingredients of the contents.
2. Double-layer pipes are more commonly used. Single-layer pipes can be used for medium and low-grade pipes. The diameter of the hose is 13#—60#. When a hose of a certain diameter is selected, different capacity characteristics are indicated by different lengths. , The volume can be adjusted at will from 3ml to 360ml. In order to be beautiful and coordinated, the caliber below 60ml is commonly used below 35#, 100ml, 150ml usually use 35#—45# caliber, and the capacity above 150ml needs to use 45# above caliber.
3. In terms of technology, it is divided into round tube, oval tube, flat tube and super flat tube. Flat tube and super flat tube are more complicated than other tubes. They are also new types of tubes in recent years, so the price is correspondingly more expensive.
4. Hose caps have various shapes, generally divided into flat caps, round caps, high caps, flip caps, super flat caps, double-layer caps, spherical caps, lipstick caps, plastic caps can also be processed in a variety of processes, bronzing Edge, silver edge, colored cap, transparent, oil spray, electroplating, etc., pointed mouth cap and lipstick cap are usually equipped with inner plugs. Hose caps are injection molded products and hoses are drawn tubes. Most hose manufacturers do not produce hose caps themselves.
5. Some products need to be filled before sealing. The sealing can be divided into: straight pattern sealing, diagonal pattern sealing, umbrella sealing, star point sealing, special-shaped sealing, and sealing can be required when sealing The required date code is printed at the end.
6. The hose can be made of colored tube, transparent tube, colored or transparent frosted, pearl tube, and dumb
The difference between light and bright light, matte looks elegant but easy to get dirty. The difference between the large-area printing of colored tubes and the tube body can be judged from the cut in the tail. The white cut is the large-area printing tube, and the ink used is demanding. , Otherwise it is easy to fall off and will crack and expose white marks after being folded.
7. The hose production cycle is generally 15 to 20 days (from the confirmation of the sample tube), the order quantity is 5,000 to 10,000, and the large-scale manufacturers usually order 10,000 as the minimum quantity, which is very small. If the manufacturer has a large variety, the single product can be ordered with a minimum order of 3,000. Few customers open the molds by themselves. Most of them are public molds (a few characteristic lids are private molds). The contracted and actual supply quantities. There is a deviation of ±10% in this industry.
8. There are big differences in the quality of the hose and the price of different manufacturers. The plate-making fee is usually 200 yuan to 300 yuan. The tube body can be multi-color printing and silk screen printing. Individual manufacturers have thermal transfer equipment and technology. Bronzing and silver bronzing are calculated based on the unit price of the area. The silk-screen printing effect is better, the cost is more expensive and there are fewer manufacturers. Different manufacturers should be selected according to different levels of needs.
9. Combination form:
Hose+outer cover/hose is often made of PE plastic. According to the thickness of the product, it is divided into single-layer pipe (mostly used, lower cost) and double-layer pipe (good sealing performance). According to the shape of the product, it is divided into round hoses (mostly used, lower cost), flat hoses, also known as special-shaped tubes (requires secondary joints, higher cost). The outer cover of the hose often includes a screw cap (single-layer and double-layer, the double-layer outer cover is mostly electroplated to increase the product grade, which looks more beautiful, and the professional line usually uses the screw cap) and flip cover.
B. Production process:
Bottle body: direct production of plastic products with added colors, colored and multi-purpose, and some are transparent, which is less used.
Printing: screen printing (using spot colors, with small and few color blocks, the same as plastic bottle printing, requiring color registration, commonly used in professional line products) and offset printing (similar to paper printing, with large color blocks and many colors, daily chemical Line products are commonly used.) There are bronzing and silver bronzing.
1. The material of plastic bottle is usually PP, PE, K material, AS, ABS, acrylic, PET, etc.
2. Generally used in cosmetics containers with thicker walls, cream bottles, bottle caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads, and dust covers are injection molded; PET blow molding is two-step molding, tube embryo is injection molding, and the finished product is packaged For blowing. Others, such as emulsion bottles and washing bottles with thin container walls, are blown bottles.
3. PET material is an environmentally friendly material with high barrier properties, light weight, non-breaking characteristics, chemical resistance, and strong transparency. It can be made into pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, and transparent, and it is widely used in gel water. The bottle mouth is generally standard 16#, 18#, 22#, 24# caliber, which can be used with a pump head.
4. Acrylic is made of injection molding bottle, which has poor chemical resistance. Generally, it cannot be directly filled with paste. It needs to be blocked by an inner tank. The filling is not easy to be too full to prevent the paste from entering between the inner tank and the acrylic bottle. In order to avoid cracks, the packaging requirements are high during transportation. It looks particularly obvious after scratches, has high permeability, and the sensory upper wall is very thick, but the price is quite expensive.
5. AS, ABS: AS has better transparency and toughness than ABS.
6. Mold development costs: blowing molds are 1,500 yuan-4,000 yuan, injection molds are 8,000 yuan-20,000 yuan, molds made of stainless steel are more expensive than alloy materials, but they are durable. Several molds can be produced at a time. The demand for production volume, if the production volume is large, you can choose a mold with four or six molds, and the customer can decide by himself.
7. The order quantity is generally 30,000 to 10,000, and the color can be customized. Usually the primary color is frosted and magnetic white, or the pearl powder effect is added. Although the bottle and cap are matched with the same color master, sometimes it is due to the bottle and cap. The materials used are different, and the colors displayed are somewhat different.
8. Screen printing has ordinary ink and UV ink. UV ink has better effect, gloss and three-dimensional effect. It should be printed to confirm the color during production. The effect of screen printing on different materials will be different.
9. The processing technology of bronzing and silver bronzing is different from that of printing gold powder and silver powder. The hard material and smooth surface are more suitable for bronzing and silver bronzing. The soft surface is not good for bronzing effect, easy to fall off, and the gloss of bronzing silver Degree is better than printing gold and silver.
10. Bottle caps are generally equipped with inner gaskets, pull caps, and inner plugs. Very few are equipped with small spoons or droppers. This is mainly due to its tightness and ease of use.
11. The production cycle is relatively moderate, about 15 days. The silk-screened cylindrical bottle is calculated as a single color, and the flat bottle or special-shaped bottle is calculated as two-color or multi-color. Usually, the first silk-screening fee or fixture fee is charged. The unit price is generally 0.2 yuan/color order to 0.1 yuan/color order, the screen version is 100 yuan-200 yuan/model, and the fixture is about 50 yuan/piece.
(1) Cream bottle + outer cover (production machine: injection molding machine)
PP and PETG materials commonly used in injection cream bottles (new materials, transparency, no need to add an inner liner, but there are also double layers, to save costs), acrylic (this product has good transparency, generally add an inner liner, not directly Paste, the bottle body will crack), ABS material (this material is used for electroplating accessories, easy to color), the cover is mostly PP material, the inner cover is PP+ the outer cover is acrylic or the outer cover of electroplating or the outer cover of anodized aluminum or the oil spray cover
Bottle body: PP and ABS bottles use solid colors, PETG materials and acrylic bottles mostly use transparent colors, with a sense of transparency, acrylic bottle walls are mostly spray-colored, which can refract light and have a good effect.
Printing: The bottle body can be silk-screened, gold-plated, and silver-plated. The inner cover of the double-layer cover can be silk-screened, and the outer cover is transparent and shows the effect. The outer cover is made of anodized aluminum, which can hit the logo.
(2) Airless bottle + pump head cover (essence bottle, toner bottle, lotion bottle), commonly used AS material for injection vacuum bottle body, can directly contact the paste, no straw, vacuum design) + pump head (plating) cover ( Transparent and solid color)
Production process: The transparent color of the airless bottle is more useful, and the solid color is less used.
Printing: The bottle body can be silk-screened, gold-plated, and silver-plated.
(3) Bottle blowing
(Essence bottle or lotion bottle, toner bottle) (Production machine: blow molding machine)
A. Understand the blowing process
According to the plastic material, it can be divided into PE blowing (softer, more solid colors, one-time molding), PP blowing (harder, more solid colors, one-time molding), PET blowing (good transparency, more use for toner and hair products) , It is an environmentally friendly material, two moldings), PETG blowing (brightness is better than PET, but not commonly used in China, high cost, high product cost, one molding, non-recyclable materials) less.
Combination form: blow bottle + inner stopper (commonly used for PP and PE materials) + outer cover (commonly used for PP, ABS and acrylic, and also for electroplating, and anodized aluminum, and oil spray toner) or pump head cover (usually used for essence and lotion) ), + Qianqiu cover + flip cover (Flip cover and Qianqiu cover are mostly used in large-circulation daily chemical lines).
B. Bottle blowing production process:
Bottle body: PP and PE bottles use solid colors, PETG, PET, PVC materials mostly use transparent colors, or colored transparency, with a sense of transparency, but less solid colors are used. PET bottles can also be sprayed with colors.
Printing: silk screen and hot stamping, hot silver.
(4) Pump head
1. Distributors are divided into two types: tie-type and screw-type. In terms of function, they are divided into spray, foundation cream, lotion pump, aerosol valve, and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the matching bottle. The spray specification is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/time—0.2ml/time. It is generally used for perfume, gel water and other product packaging. The caliber The length of the same tube can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
3. The size range of the lotion pump is 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time-3.1ml/time. It is generally used for creams and washing products.
4. Airless bottles are usually cylindrical, with specifications ranging from 15ml to 50ml, and some are 100ml. The overall capacity is small. It relies on the principle of atmospheric pressure to avoid pollution caused by cosmetics during use. Vacuum bottles have anodized aluminum, plastic plating and colored Plastic, the price is more expensive than other general containers, and the general order quantity requirement is not high.
5. Multi-use PP material, (production machine: injection molding machine) the outer ring also uses anodized aluminum sleeve, and also uses the electroplating process. Gold and silver can also be bronzed.
(1) According to the function of the bottle body:
A. The pump head of the vacuum bottle, without a straw, + outer cover
B. The pump head of an ordinary bottle requires a suction tube. + Cover or no cover.
(2) According to the function of the pump head
A. Lotion pump head (suitable for lotion-like contents, such as lotion, shower gel, shampoo)
B. Spray pump head (suitable for water-based content, such as spray, toner)
(3) According to the appearance
A. The pump head has a cover, and the outer cover plays a protective role. (Partially used for products with relatively small volume) within 100ml.
B. The pump head without cover has a special design and can be locked so that the contents will not flow out due to squeezing, which is protective and easy to carry. lower the cost. (Partially use products with a comparative capacity.) Above 100ml, most of the pump heads of the shower gel and shampoo of the daily chemical line are designed without an outer cover.
(4) According to the production process
A. Electroplating pump head
B. Anodized aluminum pump head
C. Plastic pump head
(5) Outer cover
PP materials are mostly used, PS, ABC materials and acrylic materials are also available. (Production machine: injection molding machine, divided into double-layer cover according to structure:
A, PP inner cover + PS and acrylic outer cover
B, PP inner cover + outer cover PP, ABS material electroplating
C, PP inner cover + anodized aluminum outer cover
D. PP inner cover + PP or ABS fuel injection outer cover
Single layer cover: PP material commonly used
Process: Both sides of the cover can be bronzed or silver, sprayed with oil
The inner cover of the double-layer cover can be silk-printed with logo, and the outer cover is transparent and shows the effect. The outer cover is made of anodized aluminum, which can hit the logo.
Everyone may have seen the above content, but you don’t need to be so professional. General packaging material manufacturers have professional staff to explain to you. The materials are all different, so I mainly know the difference:
PET: PET has high transparency, and the bottle body has softness, which can be pinched but is harder than PP.
PP: PP bottles are softer than PET, easier to pinch, and less transparent than PET, so some opaque shampoo bottles are more commonly used (easy to squeeze).
PE: The bottle body is basically opaque and not as smooth as PET.
Acrylics: Thick and hard, acrylic is the most glass-like.